Last updated November 2016
When you create an account and use our Service, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information, such as reviews, content, and bio, you provide us.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, and your device operating system type and version.
The ISMOKE Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. You may control some of the categories of personal information shared via your profile from the account settings menu on the Site. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
ISMOKE generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalise, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfil your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of ISMOKE using your contact information;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorised, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalise our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location.
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf.
- We may disclose held information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose information that we believe is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect ISMOKE and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of ISMOKE or others.
- In the event that ISMOKE is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymised data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
ISMOKE takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
If you believe that ISMOKE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact ISMOKE by e-mail [email protected] We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from ISMOKE by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing [email protected] Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
You may have the right to know what personal information ISMOKE has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email [email protected] or by one of the other means listed below.